It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
Join us at the Ffordd Derwen pub in Ryhl, it’s a great place to relax and enjoy drinks with friends or a delicious traditional pub meal with your family. We’re the home of good conversation, lots of laughs and a great time.
The Ffordd Derwen pub is a warm welcoming place to gather with friends, we have regular gigs, events and charity nights for you to enjoy over a pint or two of cask ale, a glass of wine or a soft drink. Feeling peckish? Our menu has a whole host of delicious treats for you to relish. Our pub is based on tradition so at the heart of all of our dishes is traditional good pub grub, or if you fancy something lighter you can choose from our selection of sandwiches and grazing dishes - perfect for sharing with friends. When the weather’s nice pop down, sit outside and enjoy our beer garden along with a refreshing glass of wine or a proper pint of cask ale. Kids are welcome at our family friendly pub in Ryhl, we’ve got a dedicated kids menu that will keep your little ones smiling.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family and friends soon at the Ffordd Derwen pub, our friendly staff are here to make sure your visit ends in a great night.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Ffordd Derwen, 201 Rhuddlan Road, Rhyl, LL18 2RH